Sunday 2 August 2015

A Gentle Quiet Week

Morning All,

Has everyone had a good week?

It has been a gentle...quiet week here...no drama's...its just plodded along lovely :)

This week has seen two celebrations....the first....puppy dogs 2nd Birthday...I cant quite believe she has been with us for 2 years!! Seems like only yesterday she turned my house upside down!!! Ha Ha



The second celebration....my parents Wedding Anniversary...wont tell you how many years....but when you see this weeks vintage photo...which is of me...you'll be able to see that I'M Vintage these days!!  I like to make my own cards if I get inspiration....I don't have loads of dies to make cuttings...but I do have my new stamps and pens..... :) so after a little bit of colouring in...and some gold stamping...this is the card I made....and they loved it....Mom has put it in a little frame...bless :)


My patchwork blanket is still very much a work in progress...I decided to just take my time...pick it when I felt like it...lately I have been racing through every project...but I'm enjoying doing it at a slower pace...and....I've got more housework done!


I've taken Hubby and myself in hand this week...we had news that another one of our friends had been unwell....and unfortunately we are getting to that age...so as from this week...we are taking supplements (spent a fortune!)...eating more healthy.... and I'm going to start doing my yoga again...we both need to lose some weight (ha ha don't hold your breath)...so we'll see how we fair over the next few weeks :) 

The Sweet Peas from the garden have come to a standstill this week...haven't been giving them time to produce more flowers...so had to buy flowers for the first time in ages...and oh how I love pink roses.....

 

....a bunch in the kitchen and one in the bathroom....so lovely :)

This is this weeks charity shop find....a Yankee Candle glass shade....£1.99 sits beautifully on my candle...bought for me by my dear friend Dot when I had my operation :)


I took a trip out to the big charity shop local to us yesterday and purchased more....but I'll show you that next week as I've not cleaned them up yet :)

So as you can see...a gentle...quiet week...not much happening at all....but all the ideas I have floating around I'm sure the following weeks will be a bit more crafty...I hope so anyway :)

This weeks vintage photo...is me :) on a day trip out and about...

 ....just love looking at old photos......

I will leave you with this weeks quote....

Have a lovely week all....make each day special and visit your "Happy Place" often :) xxxx

Sign found of Pinterest
 



No comments:

Post a Comment